Views
Helpful
Replies

CW - ani server not starting

pkburman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Group,

One of my customer has a cw lms 2.2 on solaris and the product was running fine few weeks until yesterday when the topology services is not running. We observed that the ani server is not started in the process failures and is showing "Administrator has shut down this server", I tried to restart the ani server process also tried to reboot the machine but the same result. Also i tried to reinitialse the database and manually replace the ani database with orig dababase. But it is still the same.

Can any one help me in that. Thanx in advance.

1 Reply 1

nawas
Level 4
Level 4

Chances that anisnmp.conf file has corrupted, if you have a good copy then replace it and if not then verify what does your snmp setting look like, if it has some wierd charactors then make it to simple (just for test) and then save setting.

How did you reintialize the ANI db, only use this script if reintializing the ANI db. (reinitdb.pl -restore). Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: