Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

cw2000--no ani server

I installed the latest version of cd1, campus and rme and I nothing shows up under server config/setup but security. It should have ani server admin but it is not there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several time and ani server admin is missing.

7 REPLIES
Blue

Re: cw2000--no ani server

Windows, Solaris?. Does the install log say that Campus Manager was installed successfully?

windows 2000, and yes it says everything installed successfully. Which cd should install this? Campus or CD1?

Blue

The CD labelled as Campus Manager will install Campus Manager. Try un-install all the CW2K applications, then first install CD-One and then only Campus Manager. Then login to see if you get the ANI folder or not. If you do see it, you can then install the rest of the applications.

that is the way I have it currently installed. Under processes, I get anidbengine, but no aniserver. When I open campus, I get cannot connect to the ani server, usually meaning it is no running, but there is nowhere I can start is. I have uninstalle everything and reinstalled twice.

Blue

OK, so you are seeing the ANI processes. From your initial description, it appeared that you're not seeing the ANI Server Admin Folder under Server Configuration. If you're connecting to Campus Manager from the Server or a client PC, make sure that your Java plug-in version is 13.1 only. From the CLI, do a 'net stop crmdmgtd' followed by 'net start crmdmgtd' and then try to connect to Campus Manager again. From the Process Status Page, see what is the status of the ANIServer process.

I am not seeing the ani server admin folder under server admin. There is no ani server under processes, but there is anidbengine. Why am I not seeing the ani server admin folder???

Blue

Is ani.xml file present under Program Files\CSCOpx\htdocs\XML\system\maintree ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content