Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Determination of CPE Info on a Cisco 6260 DSLAM.

Hello,

When one does a show dsl int atm1/1 (for example) on a Cisco 6260 DSLAM, at the end of all the information returned there is a portion titled CPE Info:.

It has two elements associated with it, Version Number and Vendor ID. My question is as to whether there is some page on the web where I can view what these values are? I work for a company where a lot of bandwidth only customers, eg those who supply, install and maintain their own CPE, are putting just about any type of CPE on their connection.

However, there have been some that we've found just don't work on a Cisco 6260 and I want to find out if I can determine what they've put on their connection based on the the values on the CPE Info and build up my own profile of CPE that I know to work on our Cisco 6260's.

Thank in advance to anyone who can assist.

Bob Krautner

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Determination of CPE Info on a Cisco 6260 DSLAM.

Here's a similar post. I don't think there's anything published that you're looking for. http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26mode%3Dnew%26location%3D.ee895b8

Views
Helpful
Replies