cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM - Thresholds settings

mdumond
Level 1
Level 1

I set the utilization threshold from 60% to 70% but DFM keeps reporting on 60%. What steps do I need to take so the new settings take effect?

5 Replies 5

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

After you make the change, hit the Apply button to save it and then do a Group->Reconfigure. See if this helps.

Thanks for the reply. I tried but it doesn't seem to help...Maybe I'll open a case.

srego4
Level 2
Level 2

I have been looking for a way to do that .. Can you let me know how its done? for eg. the utilz. threshold (default) is set at 90 for router CPU's I would like to change this value.

Thanks

Open the DFM Administration Console.

Select Edit from the Menu -> Polling and Threshold. Open the Threshold Tab

Double click on DFM en System Resource Groups -> Routers -> Settings

Processor and Memory -> Here you can change the CPU Parameter (type in the new value and click apply). Keep in mind that this Parameter will be changed for all routers. If you want to change it for particular routers you can setup your own threshold group

Thanks vergreef. I dont know how I missed out on that . I thought I had navigated thru most of the DFM tree.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: