Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

dialler interfaces

do we assign these each an individual ip ?

3 REPLIES

Re: dialler interfaces

If there was a score for asking one-line questions you would probably be #1.

Do you expect us to spell the answers from A to Z?

Please stop wasting other people's time by behaving like this! I would rather advise you to start doing your homework a lot better. Most of your questions can be found quite easyly on the Cisco site or anywhere else on the internet. Best thing I can do is giving you the same URL as I did lately:

http://tinyurl.com/85857

kind regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

I agree with you especially I have seen Carl sometime just ask things which are very easily available on google and Cisco but I think he just hink of question and instead of doing some home work just post it so that he can get things easily without research.

All the people out here took time from theor busy schedule and share their experience and knowledge so I request everybody to just do some research and then post your questions.

I hope everybody will agree with me. Carl please no bad feelings for anybody but it is just a suggestion.

Regards,

Ankur

Well Ankur,

It's no problem to ask a question but the least one can do is be polite. It's not just that Carl is asking (stupid) questions. He is also systematically:

1: not answering to responses that solved his issues

2: not awarding points to people who helped him

I consider this behaviour quite indecent and not in line with forum policies. That's the main reason why I posted a reply containing such strong language.

From time to time we get this kind of people. Someone must correct them, this time it was me.

Regards,

Leo

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content