cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

dialler rotary group

carl_townshend
Spotlight
Spotlight

Can anyone please tell me what a rotary group is used for, I dont understand why I need one, I want to use multilink ppp on 2 serials but I want to know why I am putting in this statement.

cheers

carl

2 Replies 2

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Carl

dialer rotary groups are actually used mostly with the isdn and async interfaces where you will have enough physical links which can be used to either allow dial in or dial out from multiple locations.

you will have this command coded under your bri interfaces which will be a member of or binded to one logical dialer interface which will have either dial in or dial out profiles..

if possible can u post out the configs related to what you are trying to say here..

regds

Hi, thanks for the reply, I want to basically set up multilink between my 2 serial lines and I have seen in the examples that a dialler rotery group is used, but i dont know what it does ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: