cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable "configured console by console"?

alsayed
Level 1
Level 1

hi

how can i disable this pop up "configured console by console"?

like this

line console 0

exeec 0 0 ??

10xs

7 Replies 7

devang_etcom
Level 7
Level 7

ali,

here "exec" command allow access to the router command interface... when you use "no exec" for any line you do not want to allow access to the router, it means you might want to disallow loin access on dial in line.

so what you want exactly...

regards

Devang

Hi Friend

i need to disable this disable this pop up "configured console by console"? when i inside the console?

10xs Devang

B/W: I HAVE RECEIVED UR MAIL.THANKS A LOT MY FRIEND.

msn id:aldoctors@hotmail.com

nunoscosta
Level 1
Level 1

Type "no logging synchronous"

It will solve your problem!

you are always welcome ali... just let me know if you want any thing...

whatever i know about logging sychronous is:

this comand control the printing of log messages to users terminal. by default messages are printed at any time, possibly disturpting user's current commands. this commands tells the router to wait until the user's current command and its output are completed before displaing any logging messages... so i dont think it will affect it and by default logging synchronous is disabled so you dont need to use this command untill you enabled it...

hope this helps you

rate this post if it helps

regards

Devang

devang_etcom
Level 7
Level 7

hi ali

use " no logging console" on global configuration mode.

look at this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps359/products_tech_note09186a00801c2ae4.shtml

rate this post if it helps

regards

Devang

While no logging console will certainly stop this message from appearing on the console, it will also prevent ALL log messages from appearing on the console. That seems a bit drastic.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi!

10xs for all ur reply

10xs