Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DLSw route redirect

I have one router with 4 Ethernet interfaces (e0,e1,e2,e3). Interface e0 has bridging configuration only and is connected to a FEP. e1 has ip configuration and is connected to VPN3060-private, e2 is connected to VPN3060-public, and e3 has ip configuration and is connected to the rest of the network. My problem is with SNA traffic going FROM the FEP directed to the remote-peers that sits on the reset of the network (down from e3). I would like the DLSw traffic, which going this way, to be directed to e1 and not to e3 (the VPN will send the DLSw encrypted to e2 and from there to e3). The problem is that the router gets all the remote-peers addresses directly from e2.

The dlsw local-peer id is the internal loopback of the router.

Can I use route-maps to redirect the DLSw traffic from the loopback to e1 ? if yes, how? do you have any other way of doing this ?

Thank you.

1 REPLY

Re: DLSw route redirect

If you want to use a route map, the command is:

IP local-policy route-map-name .

Route-map route-map-name permit 10

match ip address 101

set next-hop e2

access-list 101 permit ip host 1.1.1.1 host 2.2.2.2

Local policy acts on packets generated by the router.

policy routes on the interfaces will not work on the routers terminating the DLSW session. The other way to manipulate the interface is simply to static route the path to the terminating loopback. If it isn't used for anything else. ...

Regards;

Doug

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content