cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Do not work Network Show Command in Ciscoworks2000

windston
Level 1
Level 1

When I do Resource Manager Essential>Configuration Management> Network Show Command> and try to submit a show command (i.e. show cdp...)on any device the application shows this message:

Report for 10.1.1.1

Error: PGM_NM=Configuration Archive:6787:TYPE=unassigned message file:Failed to execute commands for device:10.1.1.1

Probable cause:PGM_NM=Configuration Archive:6787:TYPE=unassigned message file:Failed to send command to remote host:Did not get device prompt

Recommended action:check connection to remote host

And all device are working fine and snmp community is fine too and I cand see device in others CiscoWorks options (i.e. syslogs, campus)

Cisco Works2000, RME3.3,on a Windows2000 server

Thanks

Windston

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

glen.grant
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Almost sounds like you have incorrect telnet passwords configured in your archive , I would check those as it uses a telnet session to do these commands .

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

glen.grant
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Almost sounds like you have incorrect telnet passwords configured in your archive , I would check those as it uses a telnet session to do these commands .

Thats rigth

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: