Views
Helpful
Replies

Error 3750 switch

sivakumar.ks
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am received following critical alert number and cisco 3750 switch stopped responding until I went to warm reboot.

Alert ID 00000UJ and Event ID 00001MC description Unresponsive. Can anyone help me what caused above event pls.

thanks,

siva

3 Replies 3

jackyoung
Level 6
Level 6

Search the CCO and found below :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5532/prod_release_note09186a00801f4566.html

CSCec75945

Modifying a QoS class within a very large service policy that is attached to an ES port can cause high CPU utilization and an unresponsive CLI for an excessive period of time.

The workaround is to detach the service policy from the port while making the modifications and then to re-attach the service policy.

Are you configure the service policy as described ? If yes, try to follow the workaound.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I don't have any service policy implemented in that switch. For your understanding I have attached the running configuration of that switch pls have a look.

Thanks

siva

Thanks for the config. For security issue, please remember to remove the username/password from the config. when you pass to others. ;)

I don't find any problem in the config. and I suggest to isolate the problem by disconnect all cables from the switch and leave it for a while to determine is there any error message. This is used to isolate the external factor. If there is still the errod message, we can try to upgrade the IOS, if the problem still exists, it may be the hardware failure that need to replace another one.

Or if you have spare 3750, try to swap the swtich and test again w/ same config.

Hope this helps.