cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Excessive active ISDN Calls

jcneely
Level 1
Level 1

When I type <show isdn active> on my DDR router, I am seeing 136 established calls. However, when I do a <show dialer map>, I only show one dynamically mapped call. I am fully aware of why this call is active but I not sure about ths others. Are these call statically connected somehow? If so, how can I verify them? How can I clear them? They have been active for quite some time now and the bill is steadily rising.

If the information helps anyone, the router is a 7206VXR running 12.0(7)T. plenty of memory 164MB. Please help! Thanks

3 Replies 3

zahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you see 136 users in "show user"? Do you actually have 136 channels worth of PRI/CAS lines ? If not, thats probably CSCdp48431 (title : ISDN not released, calls stopped, show isdn active shows calls) which is dup'ed to CSCdp16641 (title: ISDN history holding more than 100 entries) fixed as of 12.0(7.3)T . Also, 12.0(7)T is itself way old now . I would go for an IOS upgrade.

~Zulfi

Zulfi,

Thank you for your prompt reply. We donot have the capacity to handle 136 worth of calls. And doing a reveals the single, expected ISDN customer. There are plans to upgrade to 12.2(7c) in the near future.

Thanks again...problem solve. Or shall I say identified? :-)

Cheers!

Joe

Welcome, Joe.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: