Views
Helpful
Replies

FlexWAN Module ATM

safe
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

Is any one having documentation about how to design Flexwan module for ATM.My requirement is that now i hv one 6509 Switch which having FlexWaN module on which we will terminate STM in which we give Bandwidth to all customer thr' that Pipe only.We need to config different VLANs for each customer.How these VLANs find there own path.Is any one have sample documentation pls give me link.

STM-1 =======(6509 FLexWAN)----Different customers.

TIA

Regards

SAM

4 Replies 4

pkhatri
Level 11
Level 11

Hi Sam,

Have you gone through this document:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/core/cis7600/cfgnotes/flexport/combo/features.htm

Hope that helps - pls rate posts that help.

Regards,

Paresh

HI Paresh,

Thanks ,I hv already gone thr' this Doc.

Regards

SAM

Hi Sam,

If you could provide an example of what you are trying to achieve then maybe I could come up with a config snippet for you...

Regards,

Paresh

Dear Paresh,

I have to do set up of FlexWAN module in 7202 router on which we terminate STM-1 .Each customer will come to our POP with through that STM-1 only.then we have route that traffic to customer router in POP then it will go customer's remote sites thr' Vsats.So we need to config different VLANs for different customers.

Hope you got my requirement.

Customer HO ---2 Mbps(ATM VC) ---7206 (FlexWAN ATM )---- 6509----Customer Router(HUB) ------ Remote Branch.

TIA

SAM

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: