Level 1
Level 1
4 Replies 4

jmia
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Shahnawaz -

1. What is your question?

2. There's no question 'foolish' on this forum, ALL questions are important !!!

Regards --

meerz
Level 1
Level 1

I am sorry for not sending question on cisco forum due to a mistake.My question is

I have a cisco 2610 loaded with 2 WIC-2T at my central location.I have one 2501 and one 2524 at my remote locations currently I am using DXX for connectivity.Now I want to use 2 MB E1 links between my remote location and to backbone.should I use V.35 to G703 converters or use Cisco WIC cards for E1 support at central location and converters at remote locations.Plz guide.I want Channalized solution which I can use upon requirement from 64 K to 2MB.

Thankx

maybe you can order a NM-1CE1B/NM-1CE1U for your 2610, which you can assigne defferent bandwidth to your remote locations based on your requirement.

Hi Meerz,

I suggest you ask your telco provider to deliver the fractional E1's with V35 or X21 interface so you can connect them directly without converter. You will only need to get the right cables to connect to your wic-2t (CAB-SS-V35-xx or CAB-SS-X21-xx), and 2501 (CAB-V35-xx or CAB-X21-xx);

The 2524 I am not familiar with, but on CCO I read that you can add a "5-in-1" synchronous serial interface that supports V35 or X21so that should not be a problem if you have that interface.

hth

Herbert

PS: just curious, what is DXX?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: