Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

FR, ISDN, Analog,Analog

Dear Ciscoer,

Could anyone here help me with this case. I'm very appresiate with this.

I have a 2621 with 8-BRi port at the HQ, with 5 remote site.

1. All router connect the primary link using Frame-Relay.

2. If FR down the dial ISDN.

3. If FR and ISDN down then dial analog modem.

What about FR, ISDN, Analog modem down... could the remote router make another dial to HQ router that have 2621 with 8 Analog Modem bank.

Thank YOu

HATO

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: FR, ISDN, Analog,Analog

You can use the "dialer redial" command to control redialing to the same phone number; so if the first call attempt (via ISDN or analog) fails, you can try that same number/interface again. You can also put the different interfaces in a hunt group (a dialer interface), and use "dialer rotor best" so that the interface used for the last successful call will be used again.

Re: FR, ISDN, Analog,Analog

Thank You,

Btw this command is introduce in 12.2(4)T, my current router do not support that command.

What about if Frame-Relay, ISDN, 1st Analog failed, 2dn Analog will make a dial to other phone number(other router).--- have 4 interface, 1 serial, a ISDN BRI, 1 2-AS (this is connected with 2 analog modem).

Thank YOu very much I'm very very appreciate with you opinio. I'm waiting for you feed back to help me again.

Best Regards,

HATO

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content