cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FreeBSD and NT2000

winan
Level 1
Level 1

I am new in CISCO network system and I hope that someone will help me, I want to integrate FreeBSD with my NT2000 server, my FreeBSD server will operate as a internet and intranet mail and web server only and my NT2000 is contained the Oracle Database system and also the others tailor made applications and I want it's fully protected and secured from any viruses and or hackers attack, any body can give me an idea or suggestion how to solve this? and hopefully If I can have complete information for the best sample of network infrastructure diagram? and what's the CISCO type should I use if I want my network have the following features: Voice, Data, Video, Internet,

thanks in advance..

Best Regards

Winan

1 Reply 1

s-doyle
Level 3
Level 3

It’s difficult to say what the best Cisco equipment for your needs is without a clear understanding of your site, budget, number of users, remote access requirements, existing voice infrastructure, etc. I would strongly recommend you contact your Cisco sales office to assist in this design.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: