Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

FRTS on 3600 running 12.0.5xk1

I implemented frts on all sub-interfaces of a 3600 router, with a map-class for each "flavor" of frame relay (i.e. different cir's). After I made the change I did a 'show traffic' and none of the active sub-interfaces showed up. Am I wrong, or should all traffic shaped interfaces show up when the command is input? Also, when I do a 'show fram pvc' all of the interfaces show up as adaptive to BECN's which is part of the map-class that I configured. So it seems that some of the FRTS is working but not all. I did NOT reload the router after adding the FRTS config. But I have shut/no shut one of the sub-interfaces and it still won't show up in the 'show traffic' output.

1 REPLY

Re: FRTS on 3600 running 12.0.5xk1

check whether you have configured the frame-relay traffic-shaping command in the main physical interface and also in sub-interfaces.

interface serial 0

frame-relay traffic-shaping

Then only you can see in the 'show traffic' output

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content