cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hello Teacher:ipm couldn't lauch web client via web browse?

liangyu
Level 1
Level 1

1, I installed ciscoworks2000 RWAN 1.1 ,but i found a error while i used ipm software. when i used the process 'lauch web client' in ipm home web.

showed error message is following:

' gatekeeper could not be contacted . probably gatekeeper is not running goto <ipm install-DIR>\server\bin and run 'ipm stop name' followed by 'ipm start name' to start gatekeeper.

in the error message window , i hit 'do' cutton then the program end. and other error message box show,

is following:

CORBA Initialization failed :org.omg.corba

invaild object ref retuned by url resolver

reason="java.io.file notfound exeption

http://192.168.100.240:1744/cwb-ipm-client/gatekeeper.ior"

so on..

2.my system full fit the require of RWAN 1.1

3. other , i install some patch of cdone or ipm ,but the problem donn't kill.

why?

help me , thank you.

3 Replies 3

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Is your DNS resolution working properly, both from name to ip a and ip to name?. You need to check that first. Seems like the Client is not able to resolve the server name.

Hello:

Why? AT THE SAMETIME,I FIND THE FIEL(GATEKEEPER.IOR) IN WORKS2000 CDONE,WAHT HAS THE FILE BE USED?WHO CAN HELP ME?

THANK YOU!

REGARDS

YULIANG

liangyu
Level 1
Level 1

I too think so,first.but i intstall client and server on same pc,and my dns database has the record of ip and hostname,it should is right. At the same time,when i hit the icon of client on my window desktop,no anyting be showed.

Why?

Regards

yuliang

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: