cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help Cat6506 Crash

viper1284
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I was wondering if anyone out there working with the Cat6506's ever received this error message on a crash.

*** Emulating mis-aligned store at 0x00040082

PC = 0xbfc03ea0 ...

*** TLB (Store) Exception ***

Access address = 0x40082

PC = 0xbfc09508, Cause = 0xc80c, Status Reg = 0x24410003

Any help would be great!!! Cisco can't seem to resolve the issue. 5 Sups and a Chassis replacement I still have the same issue.

Can someone help?

NOTE:

I have no access to the MSFC. That's managed by our ISP.

2 Replies 2

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

when replacing the supervisors, did the memory get replaced or just swapped from the old to the new? seems like a problem storing data in the memory.....

as with TAC, i cannot find a specific document describing this issue.

if all else fails and you really need to get this resolved, tell TAC to escalate the case and provide a 'Root Cause Analysis'. this usually takes awhile, a few weeks to a couple of months is my experience. (they usually need to duplicate the symptom for starters)

Thanks for the reply. I have changed the memory out twice with new memory. I'm not sure what else the problem could be. This is really frustrating. I have searched all over the web for this issue and I can not find anything on it.

I will keep on looking. The switch seems to crash like once a month. :o(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: