Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Urgent! Where to get a BootROM for AS5300 with version 12.0(2)XD1?

What will be the price for immidiate delivery?

my e-mail : info@exnet.kg

ple help me cos business is stopped - my chassis can't find modems modules with my old BootROM

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Help! Urgent! Where to get a BootROM for AS5300 with version

You need to dial 1 800 553 6387 or 1 800 553 2447 to get the quote on that.

Dear Sir

I am sorry but I can't call by a phone - I don't have an access to international calls. More of this I can't speek english by the phone.

How can I get all information by e-mail? I need price and invoice with details of bank account. And the delivery has to be immedately.

May be I can buy an image of ROM in the file and download it into a new ROM chip - I have one clear and I have a device to download an image into a chip.

Please help me - my work depends on solving of this little problem.

Cisco Employee

I understand your problem but this forum is not to give out any pricing related details etc. So you might need to talk to local cisco re-seller or local cisco office for that to get faster replacements/results etc. I am sure we have once cisco re-seller local to your area. Also you can locate one re-seller in your area..Here is the link which will help you to find that

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partners/index.html

Dear Sir

I called almost all Cisco service centers as far as 3000km from me and nobody can help me :(

my business is stopped and I don't know what to do. I live in non-developed country and it's too hard for me to contact somebody who can help me.

Please say if I will have an image of Boot ROM (do you understand what I mean?) can I download a *.bin file to new ROM chip using a device to program ROM chips? Where can I get such image? (can I pick up an image from a boot ROM which installed in other chassis with new version of Bootstrap?)

The question is following - can Cisco help to his customer which in troubles or not ? :)

may be sombody will waste his time and contact me by e-mail ?

info@exnet.kg

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content