Views
Helpful
Replies

Hotel Internet Setup

aayeras
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are planning to deploy a internet ready on a Hotel which will enable all hotel guests both wired and wireless conectivity. This will serve as value service for the hotel guests. Here are the few considerations we want to achieved.

Plug and Play, means no configurations on guests PC, automatic redirection on all IP requests, Automatic web advertisement and default homepage. I already consider the ISS-4000 product but since I want to know if there is a Cisco Product that works or even more as ISS-4000.

Thank you in advance.

Allan

1 Reply 1

jolaaves
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Allen,

I believe Cisco doesn't have something that directly competes with the ISS-4000 since Cisco likes the more flexible / moduluar approach to designing a network.

The Cisco solution would consist of various hardware pieces depending on the actual topology and needs, with the hardware capped and managed using Building Broadband Service Manager software.

The ISS-4000 is a all in one box, even the PMS billing system is included in the box.

The Cisco Solution would me a more flexible, scalable system, where the ISS-4000 would be more static one.

John Olavesen

Cisco Systems

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: