cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i got latest IOS version

imran_mcse
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dears. I am an end-user using cisco 2522 series router. on my router there is IOS 12.0 version. I want to upgrade it to latest IOS. Pls also let me know that what is latest version of IOS.And from where i can download the latest version of IOS. and how can in install it on my 2522 router pls help. Thanx in Advance.

6 Replies 6

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

You can get it from CCO using your CCO login under the Cisco IOS Software download section.

Dear how can I got CCO login pls give me the link. and tell me is it free. I am only CCNA certified at this time.pls tell me.

hi dear thanx for your this kind corporation. Now tell me also one thing that Can i Install cisco IOS 12.3T latest release on cisco 2522 series router. I have 16MB of memory.

brother one thing more that i have got CCO login. But when i want to go to the image library section. It is requiring the special access ( that i have not). So pls dears tell me that how can i download it. I am an End-User and has nothing any special registeration numbers or codes from Cisco.

Software download requires that you have a valid Cisco service contract.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco