cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How could I recreate/recover "user defined group" in CM 3.3

WILSON HUANG
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to recreate/recover "user defined group" in Campus Manager 3.3 ?

Because of some mistake, our customer delete the "/user defined group" in Campus Manager - Administration - Topology Groups, so we cannot add/modify any user define groups in Campus Manager's Topology Services.

As we known, all user defined groups should be created under "/user defined group"

If we lost it, how could we recreate/recover this fault?

3 Replies 3

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

Log in as admin and delete all the groups in the Topology Group Administration. Restart the Daemon manager. Please make sure that you do not delete the top level groups or any system defined groups as they cannot be recreated unless all other groups are deleted and the daemon manager is restarted.

Also check for the bug id CSCin34586 for more details.

I have the same problem but this workaround does not work for me. I have deleted all the groups for the Topology Group Administration view and restarted the Daemon Manager service but this did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions?

Finally, the workarond should solve our issues when you apply IDU 8.0 for Campus Manager 3.3,

After I had applied the CM3.3 IDU 8.0, we could regenerate the topology groud as the workarond instructions....