cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how do I stop this from showing up in change audit on CW2k

jgebbia
Level 1
Level 1

I keep getting this on my change audit, it is a Catalyst 6509 and it is flooding my log. I have went to Administration, Inventory Change Report Filter and checked everything that has to do with Flash. But I still get it.

thanks in advance, jg

Section: Flash Device

Detected: 8 May 2003 09:30:21 EDT Key Attribute Current Value Previous Value Action

Section: Flash Partition

Detected: 8 May 2003 09:30:21 EDT Key Attribute Current Value Previous Value Action

2 Replies 2

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

You can filter the devices for which you do not need the reports. Go to Resource Manager Essentials -> Change Audit- > Search Change Audit. Here you can select the required devices and cilck " NEXT". You can filter the change audit reports by selecting the appropriate options. In Change Audit, select Filter Options.There select the required catogory and the applications. With this you get only the reports you require .

I did what you suggested, but this doesn't slove my issue if I go to RME>Change Audit>All Changes....What is happening is when the devices get polled it is getting just message that state flash partition and flash device and no info. see below. I also changed the attributes in the Administration>Inventory>Inventory Change Filter, but still no luck. I have a case opened with the TAC for about 4 weeks. They're clueless.

Section: Flash Device

Detected: 28 May 2003 09:30:25 EDT Key Attribute Current Value Previous Value Action

Section: Flash Partition

Detected: 28 May 2003 09:30:25 EDT Key Attribute Current Value Previous Value Action