cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I am recieving this frequent warning alerts "Te12/9 Receive Power Sensor on SW-NL-EDC_eupdswcore001 ".

abi01online
Level 1
Level 1

I am recieving this frequent warning alerts "Te12/9 Receive Power Sensor on SW-NL-EDC_eupdswcore001 ".

switch is 6513

swcore001#sh inventory

NAME: "Transceiver Te12/9", DESCR: "X2 Transceiver 10Gbase-SR Te12/9"

Can you please what all issues related to above device mentioned.How to recitfy this alerts

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If the interface is in down state with being admin down, you will get this message. In that case it can be remedied by putting the interface administratively down.

If it is up, you may be having link loss issues (i.e . not enough light received to meet the design threshold of the optical transceiver). Investigate using "show interface te12/9 transceiver details" and check the receive optical power level.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Already discussed in another thread, please do not post duplicates.

Sorry for posting duplicate.

How about posting the link to the thread it is "Already discussed in" so that there will not be duplicates? Please add to the solution and not the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: