cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I have IP address conflict in my network, so I need to find which device is connected on switch 2960 intface by mac/IP address?

Hi, 

some other device took the ip address from some other, so I need to find which device had took? Base I know the mac address on this device,how I can find on which interface is connect this device on catalyst 2960 switch? 

PS. Pls if somebody know this let me know ASP!

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi , 

Use below command to identify on which interface MAC-Address is associated .Thank you 

show mac address-table address

show mac address-table interface

HTH

Sandy

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi , 

Use below command to identify on which interface MAC-Address is associated .Thank you 

show mac address-table address

show mac address-table interface

HTH

Sandy

Hi,

I had tried this command but I didn't see the mac address which I looking for, I have 3 switch in rack, and I had searched on all switches with this command, and didn't find the mac address. Any ideas?

Thanks

I find the mac address so in the same interface I have one more mac address, how is that possible? Is something wrong?

Thank you!

Hi , 

share me your output , if you logging enable for your switches .You should see duplication of MAC IP on specific switch port . 

HTH

sandy

My friend I solve the problem thank you so much, the mac addresses are gone can't find. I had should to prtScn the output before, is ok. Thank you again! 

show arp .. it will show the ip entire address  with interface with vlans .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: