Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

I have IP address conflict in my network, so I need to find which device is connected on switch 2960 intface by mac/IP address?

Hi, 

some other device took the ip address from some other, so I need to find which device had took? Base I know the mac address on this device,how I can find on which interface is connect this device on catalyst 2960 switch? 

PS. Pls if somebody know this let me know ASP!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi ,   Use below command to

Hi , 

Use below command to identify on which interface MAC-Address is associated .Thank you 

show mac address-table address

show mac address-table interface

HTH

Sandy

6 REPLIES

Hi ,   Use below command to

Hi , 

Use below command to identify on which interface MAC-Address is associated .Thank you 

show mac address-table address

show mac address-table interface

HTH

Sandy

Hi,I had tried this command

Hi,

I had tried this command but I didn't see the mac address which I looking for, I have 3 switch in rack, and I had searched on all switches with this command, and didn't find the mac address. Any ideas?

Thanks

I find the mac address so in

I find the mac address so in the same interface I have one more mac address, how is that possible? Is something wrong?

Thank you!

Hi ,  share me your output ,

Hi , 

share me your output , if you logging enable for your switches .You should see duplication of MAC IP on specific switch port . 

HTH

sandy

My friend I solve the problem

My friend I solve the problem thank you so much, the mac addresses are gone can't find. I had should to prtScn the output before, is ok. Thank you again! 

show arp .. it will show the

show arp .. it will show the ip entire address  with interface with vlans .

Views
Helpful
Replies