We run LMS 2.1 RME 3.4 and CM 3.2 on the same box of a WIN2K SP2 environment. We'd like to discovery user information per building in a bank environment. I recently put in 2 6509 MTRs as my seed devices for the initial discovery. We have enabled CDP on most of the devices connected to the 6509s. Community strings are correct. I thought we've everything prepared for the discovery. After 3 major acquisitions and no data returned and no errors either. I wonder if ACL permit should be enabled. Does anyone has any idea ? I've read the UT trouble-shooting document as well. Thanks in advance.
RME 3.4 manged the devices. I issued SNMPGET command and get sysName returned. No devices being discovered. The devices are listed in the Device View as device unreachable. I wonder if ACL ip permit is disabled.
Problem was the SNMP community string. Couldn't use wilecard.
After I've put in the subnet IP address, I had 3172 MAC discovered but another problem is in the VLAN and VLANtype columns, it shows inactive3 and inactive. I telnet to the device and found inactive3 actual meant VLAN3.
I have no correspondance IP address listed but only the MAC.
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...