Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ipx type-20-input-checks

I have a MSFC2 running Version 12.1(12c)E5. Is "ipx type-20-input-checks " a hidden command. the only option I have @ MSFC2-A(config-if)# is "ipx type-20-propagation" . My customer requires ipx type-20-propagation. TAC telles me to use the "ipx type-20-input-checks" and "ipx type-20-output-checks" to restrict the number of type-20 packets.

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gold

Re: ipx type-20-input-checks

"ipx type-20-input-checks" and "ipx type-20-output-checks" are not available at the interface configuration level; they are global configuration commands. Exit out of the interface config and apply them at the global level to have them take effect, then exit from config and save.

Hope this helps.

2 REPLIES
Gold

"ipx type-20-input-checks" and "ipx type-20-output-checks" are not available at the interface configuration level; they are global configuration commands. Exit out of the interface config and apply them at the global level to have them take effect, then exit from config and save.

Hope this helps.

Thank You... Based on the fact that the type-20 propagation is done per interface, I did not realize the input-output-checks commands were global.

Views
Helpful
Replies