Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

isdn with 805

i'm trying to dial a 805 router from 805 (using serial interface as async) through ISDN with Zyxel TA at both ends.I'm able to connect to other end.The other end is connected to Internet.I'm able to go on internet but not able to browse.In fact i tried to open different sites but was able to open only 1-2 sites. what should be the reason ?

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: isdn with 805

Check if you have a specific or default route to reach the different sites. You can check whether you are able to reach the sites that you want by using the 'ping' command. Or use the 'traceroute' command to see where the packets drop. This will give you some idea about what is happening. You can check for any packet filters on the intermediate devices that block HTTP. Congestion on links can also cause packet dropping.

Re: isdn with 805

i've tried with this. In fact the ping response is good.........i'm also able to open the site with text only.........though i've sufficient bandwidth (128k dedicated for 5 users) but the sites do not open and some congestion symptoms are shown.do i need to configure some specific encapsulation or speed parameters.........?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content