- two ppp links, one of 2Mbps,another of 512 Kbps, in the link of 2 Mbps I now that my top utilization will be 512 Kbps, this value is only achieved one day a month, the rest of time Ive 54 Kbps output average ,do I have any advantage of having the 2 Mbps link.
- Ive 2 Mbps ppp link between two branch offices, when Im copying files between locations I never occupy the entire link, the maximum that I achieved was about 1.5 Mbps, why cant I get full link occupation .
-When should I upgrade a link? , when is 75% occupied?, what are the guide lines /counters that I should take in consideration?
-What Cisco tools can I use to measure bandwidth utilization? and protocol traffic?
>What Cisco tools can I use to measure bandwidth utilization? and protocol >traffic?
==> You can use Cisco View which will show you Real Time Graphs of various network stats like Utilization etc. But won't show you protocol level details.
- You can also use MRTG (http://www.mrtg.org) for measuring link usage/utilization. It's a free ware app and works pretty neat. But it also does not show protocol level details.
- Can also use nGenius Real Time Monitor (RTM) or Traffic Director, an RMON based application, which can drill down and show to packet/protocol level details but for routers it requires an extra piece of hardware like a Switch Probe or NAM module.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.