cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Load sharing with 3640 and EIGRP

phampton
Level 1
Level 1

I have two Serial ports in my 3640, each pointed to up a different pipe to the internet. EIGRP is running on the router. The original T1 (Serial 0) has an IP address to the provider's end of the pipe, the new interface does not. The new T1 (Serial 1) is over a circuit to another of my routers in a different city, on a different Class C and to the cloud with a different provider. The routers see each other in show ip route. There is an IP classless pointing 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 to the original provider.

Where do I go from here to make the new T1 available to my dialin customers via EIGRP load sharing?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Pat

3 Replies 3

Good start! I have the command in without hosing anything up but it still isn't using my new T1. Is there some way to tell it what interfaces to use?

I have a similiar problem with two atm lines between two routers running eigrp. I corrected it by modify the configuration because I can not see two routes instead of one to the same destination. When I issue sh atm map, I only got one map. Could I suggest you to check your atm map to make sure the new atm is active and mapped to the correct ip address? I would like to hear your further news.