cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Loading MIBs into Unicenter

tward
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to load Cisco MIBs for a Cat5505 into Unicenter 3.0 but it won't load. I downloaded all the MIBs for the Cat5505 but it won't take it. Any thoughts?

6 Replies 6

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

This did not help me. I am still having problems. We have CW2K but we can not seem to find our CD(s). We have the box, the documentation, and even the CD sleeve/jewel case. Therefore, I can not try the integration utility. Any other ideas?

Integration Utility comes pare of the CW2K, CD-One. But you can also download it separately from CCO. See my previous reply for the URL.

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

What excat errors are you seeing while loading the MIBs?. Also have a look at:

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/app_notes/mib-compilers

chsmith
Level 1
Level 1

We to are running Unicenter 3.0 from CA. I have not yet tried to make this happen yet in our implmentation, but i would not hesitate in saying I think it should be a TCC question more so than a TAC question. I would be very interested in speaking more with you about Unicenter and also hear about how you get this to work.

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

There's a certain load order for the MIBs and every MIB have some pre-requisite MIBs listed under the IMPORTS section that MUST be installed first for that particular MIB, other wise you'll get errors. Have a look at this doc which will help you:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/477/SNMP/mibs_9226.shtml