Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Local Director

I have a pair of Local Directors (failover config). The LD's sit in front of 4 identical servers. The LD's are configured to use the leastconns predictor for load balancing. We started seeing some errors (Directive 0) in our Netscape FastTrack web server logs. Directive 0 states that the user is being blocked by the server ACL file. We have no such rule installed in the web server ACL. When I look at the IP's that are creating the directive 0 it shows that there is one server that is receiving 5 times as many connections as the other servers. For most of the day the servers are balanced. It just seems to be when this error condition occurs. It has been suggested that there could be something from the originating browser that forces a persistent connection regardless of what the local director might be set to. Has anyone heard of this? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be causing this? Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Local Director

What LD version are you running? Did you check for known bugs?

Re: Local Director

Thanks for your reply.

The LD is the 410. I'm running version 4.2.2 of the software.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content