Logging to CW2000 Server on Win2000 with multiple facilities
Here is the situation... Due to a recent security issue, the powers-that-be would like to set up an ACL and log the traffic against that ACL to syslog. We are running CiscoWorks 2000 on a Windows 2000 server (unfortunately - thats another story).
Here are my questions:
1) Is it possible to log some messages to different facilities in Cisco Routers/Switches?
2) How would I set up an alternate logging solution for this ACL?
3) Is it possible within CiscoWorks to run Facility specific reports?
4) Where in Windows 2000 is the syslog configuration file (unix=/etc/syslog.conf) located?
5) Do you have any alternate solutions for this scenario?
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.