cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

looking for old CW2000 RME2.x patch

mifitzgerald
Level 1
Level 1

We have an old copy of CW2000 Campus (RME+CSWI) for HP-UX 10.20.

We finally have a machine with enough disk and ram to actually run it to see if we want to keep it (it's been sitting on a shelf for a couple of years...)

The essentials OSG won't stay running. We found info in the release notes pointing us to a patch named dmgt-tune1.0-hpux-rme2.0.sh which is no longer on the CCO web site. Anyone out there have a copy they could email?

5 Replies 5

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Haven't you just opened a TAC Case C471969 for the same issue?. Please work with the TAC Case owner for this problem.

I tried to open a TAC case but was notified of an "entitlement" issue (Cisco's way of telling me I don't have support ) and they said someone would get back to me. I thought I'd post here in hopes of getting an answer sooner. I haven't been contacted by the TAC regarding who owns the case, so it's difficult to work with that unknown entity.

There are some old patches for previous versions of CW2000 at http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/netmgmt/cw2000/patches.shtml. Not sure if these are the ones you are looking for.

Cisco TAC has emailed the patch I needed. Thanks to all who replied...

The patch Cisco provided didn't help. Anybody out there running CW2000 campus (rme 2.x/cswi 2.x) under hp-ux 10.20? We're budget constrained to not update either cw2000 or hp-ux at this time and need to get rme 2.x to work. The essentials OSG process won't stay running beyond 5-10 seconds at start-up. If someone is running this combination of cw2000/hp-ux and could give us some ideas, we'd appreciate it. Cisco told us to go to rme 3.x but that requires hp-ux 11.0.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: