Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

LSDO hangs up without a visible reason

Hi,

I configured Large scale Dialout with Cisco Secure ACS 2.6 and tried a whole bunch of different IOSes.

Dial-In works fine also with ppp-callback.

When dialing out with the "-out" user the router dials out and also authentication seems to work fine, virtual-acces interface gets up and everything looks fine but immediatly after getting up the interface gets down and disconnects. It is the dialing-out router, who disconnects not the remote router.

ISDN: TX-Disconnect

PPP: Term-Req

So I tried "debug dialer" "debug isdn q931" "debug ppp authent" "debug ppp negotiat" "debug aaa authori" "debug tacacs" and everything looks fine and I can´t see why this son of a ..... router hangs up.

Does anybody have an idea or just does anybody know a debug that tells me the reason for hanging up?

Thanks in advance

Horst

1 REPLY

Re: LSDO hangs up without a visible reason

I found the reason by myself.

It is the ipx protocol. Disabling IPX on the Dialer interface solves the problem and Dialout works fine.

So this is not the real Solution to me because in this case I need IPX but I now know the reason and can think about strategies like Tunnel interfaces and so on.

Horst

Views
Helpful
Replies