cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meaning of the error: "ISDN Se1/0:15 SERROR: nfas_T3OOS_timeout()"?

6rlopez_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have two PRI E1 connected to two gateways (3745) with MGCP. The layer 2 is bouncing from "WAITING ESTABLISHMENT" and "TEI ASSIGNED". I enable debug isdn q921 and debug isdn error, the only message I get is :

ISDN Se1/0:15 SERROR: nfas_T3OOS_timeout()

What does it mean?

Raquel

4 Replies 4

makchitale
Level 6
Level 6

We seem to be running in to CSCdz28416 "NFAS controllers flap SERROR: nfas_T300S_timeout()" duplicate of CSCin18734 which is resolved in the latest 12.2 & 12.2T images.

What images do you presently have? Capture a deb isdn q921 output after doing a shut/ no shut on the controller (for about 30 sec)...we should be able to see more outputs.

Also please ensure with the provider what the switch type is.

Thanks, Mak.

Mak,

thank you for your answer.

I have 12.2(13)T3

I have not found a workaround for CSCdz28416, and CSCin18734 is not in the Bug Tool.

I have done the "deb isdn q21" with shut / no shut on the controller, but I only get the message T300S timeot.

Any idea ?

Thanks again.

This bug is fixed in 12.2(13.07)T01, Upgrading to the later 12.2T, that is 12.2(15)T5 should help.

The output that we are seeing is an error message generated, make sure we have "ter mon" if telnetted or "logging console" if on the console to see the debug outputs.

Thanks, Mak.

Mak,

It was a service provider problem . They had the E1 blocked.

Thank you very much for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: