Helpful
Replies

Messages received back from the DSLAM

rob
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone seen this error before

The error when debugging atm events is:

"Received response 0x22 . open failed-error in early non-crc message or first crc-covered message"

Does any one know what 0x22 error is. Ive searched everywhere and cant find anything related to this error code. I know when working properly 0x10 is the modem talking and 0x8 is it cant talk to the modem but cant find anything about 0x22.

"background"

I have 5 cisco 837s with an ATM interface.

I have 2 adsl lines on two different adsl domains. One works perfectly and detects the atm interface the other one does not. Although I know the line works as 3 other manufacture adsl routers all get detected.

2 Replies 2

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

This can indicate that the modem is not able to train with the DSLAM which might possibly be due to the device not being ready or not having the relevant config for the DSLAM. You can probably check the settings with the working device and try to reconfigure the one with which you have problem.

Hello,

I had the same error with a Net to Net DSLAM and 827-4V configured as bridge. Did you resolve this problem, could you tell me how?. I don´t know what parameters I have to change.

I´ve used the configuration showed in CCO:

no ip routing

!

interface ATM0

no ip address

logging event atm pvc state

no atm ilmi-keepalive

pvc 0/100

encapsulation aal5snap

!

dsl operating-mode auto

bridge-group 1

!

bridge 1 protocol ieee

!

end

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: