Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Missing 4006 in Campus Manager

I've posted this before, but since it is driving me nuts trying to find a solution, I'm having another go!

I have 6 4006's defined in Ciscoworks - all imported OK using a CSV file. For some reason, one of them does not appear in Campus Manager. I've checked all the CDP stuff, and having just installed another test NMS with CiscoWorks installed, the device shows up no probs!

Anyone any ideas.......

5 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Missing 4006 in Campus Manager

I am dealing with the same issue? Any updates? I have tried all the CDP things, to no avail..

Blue

No help.. I upgraded to the latest IOS, just for bug reasons, also no help..

Hi,

Just to update, I solved this problem by doing a perl reinitdb.pl to clear out the ANI db, specified a single seed device and rediscovered. The missing device reappeared and any CDP issues seemed to clear up.

A bit drastic, but at least it cleared the problem.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content