Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

MPLS RSVP-TE Signaling Interop Problem with Cisco GSR 12000

Pls reply to my updated Email address "m.durrani@accelight.com"

Here is my Scenario.

I only needs to know If the link is in TE- database but not in Ospf database cause there could be three kinda links

1. Ospf only

2.TE only

3. Ospf and TE

My tunnel is TE only , I want to announce my RSVP-TE signalled LSP to LERs and want to stack over once they needs to signalled across me to the FAR end . The Scenarion I am using i s

Cisco-----------------D14---------------------------D15------------------------Juniper

tunnel<---------------->

Explanation:

The RSVP Signalled LSP is between our switches with an IP at both ends like logical point to point link , After the Tunnel is up I am enabling TE and flooding through OSPF to Juniper and Cisco with proper bandwidth. OSPF is not enabled on Tunnel , If I enable OSPF cisco will start sending IP traffic to it that what i don't want .

So after I announce my tunnel with only TE enable to both cisco and Juniper , Cisco starts sending signalled rsvp msg destined to cisco and every thing looks good session came up fine stacked over my advertised tunnel .

Cisco has problems and complaining that he can't use hos link connected to D14 .

I just want to know CSPF Alogorithm used by cisco . Is it really matter for Cisco to have this tunnel interface as a destination in its routing table , If this is teh probelm than I have to enable OSPF on the tunnel .

Pls provide me with your feebback.

Regards,

Muhammad

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content