Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Multiple Static NAT Statements for the Same Inside Address

I'm looking to provide access to the same VPN device for our corporate users from two different ISPs. What I am wanting to do is to configure one inside address with two static NAT statements on a 3620 router running Enterprise IOS (12.1(3)T)-- one each per an ISP address. So, my router has Serial 0 connected to 1.1.1.0/24 and Serial 1 connected to 2.2.2.0/24. The third internal interface is connected to 192.168.1.0/24. I want address 1.1.1.2 to map to 192.168.1.2 and address 2.2.2.2 to map to 192.168.1.2. Is there a way to make this happen with IP NAT statements? I keep getting "192.168.1.2 already mapped (192.168.1.2 -> 1.1.1.2)" when I apply more than one inside static statement. Any suggestions would be greately appreciated!!!

TIA! Dustin

• Other Network Infrastructure Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: Multiple Static NAT Statements for the Same Inside Address

I was trying to do the same thing. I finally found that the function is supported in a later version of IOS.

Unfortunatly, my 4000 would not run the version, so I did not pursue it, but I beleive it might have been 12.1.4 or something like that.

Any chance you kept links or other notes describing how to implement it?

Views
Helpful
Replies