cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAM2 support in Topology Services

nwhalley
Level 1
Level 1

The NAM2 is a supported device in Campus3.3 from IDU v4 onwards, the documentation states that the only Campus application that supports it is Topology (i.e. not Path Analysis, User Tracking etc), however as I cannot see it displayed in the maps I was wondering what the Topology support referred to and what I was supposed to see?

Thanks in anticipation

Nick

5 Replies 5

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

It should show up with it's icon in the map.

I thought as much, as it it isn't do you have any suggestions as to why not? I even added it as a seed device to force it onto the map and it still didn't show up.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Nick

When you say it does not show, does it mean that it is not being discovered OR is it being discovered but show with a generic SNMP icon on the map?

It only appears in the unconnected device map and as an unknown CiscoProducts.291. The latest IDU has been installed.

.......I did also notice that the OID is not defined in the devices.xml file. I expect this is why it is showing up as it does but how do I rectify it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: