I am having trouble getting a T1 up for a customer. I have a 1720 on my end,
below is some output from the router, CPE is "webranger" settings look right, clock source set to internal on the 1720, line on the webranger. Can't seem to get the two to communicate. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Router#sh service-module ser0
Module type is T1/fractional
Hardware revision is 0.88, Software revision is 1.09,
Image checksum is 0xE4616EAD, Protocol revision is 0.1
Receiver has no alarms.
Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Current clock source is internal,
Fraction has 24 timeslots (64 Kbits/sec each), Net bandwidth is 1536 Kbits/sec.
Last module self-test (done at startup): Passed
Last clearing of alarm counters 00:15:47
loss of signal : 0,
loss of frame : 0,
AIS alarm : 0,
Remote alarm : 0,
Module access errors : 0,
Total Data (last 81 15 minute intervals):
256 Line Code Violations, 2047 Path Code Violations
247 Slip Secs, 2508 Fr Loss Secs, 6 Line Err Secs, 2 Degraded Mins
Thanks for the response. I do have this set on both sides. I cannot ping the wan interface of the 1720 either. Is this because the protocol is not up on the interface?I have tried swithcing clock sources on both ends but still no good. I wish the customer had a Cisco on his end. His router reports no clock source. I am not sure what to try next. Loopback testing with the telco was successful.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.