I have a WAN comprising of 10 LANs. This network has no registered IP addresses i.e. not real, and the network is not connected to the Internet. Out network uses two Cisco 2600 router series (Cisco 2611 and Cisco 2610 routers) connected through their
Ethernet 0/0 ports. The network has Cisco 1601 routers in its remote sites connected to Cisco 2600 routers via 64k leased lines. Now we are attempting to connect to the Internet via our ISP. We configured one of the Serial ports (serial 0/0) on the Cisco 2611 router so that it is used to connected to the Internet via a 64k leased line. Since our IP addresses are not real we configured an IP NAT (Network addressing Translator) on the Ethernet 0/0, Ethernet 0/1 and Serial 0/0 of the Cisco 2611 router both inside and outside . When we made a telnet session to the Cisco 2611 router and tried to ping this serial 0/0, the connection was there. When we pinged our ISP we also get a connection. When the ISP pings our serial 0/0 there is also a connection. When the ISP pings our serial 0/0 via a DOS session we also got a connection. Now the problem is when we try to ping from our DOS session of computers from our network we are getting a request time out message.
Now I dont know what to do and how to do it for this problem to go without changing the IP addresses of our servers and workstations because changing their IP addresses might cause problem on our client/server applications.
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...