Views
Helpful
Replies

Netconfig Checked Out FIles

mstannard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having trouble with some of our devices in netconfig. When I try and send a job it fails saying that the file is already checked out. I have checked the list of checked out files in Config Editor and in Server Configuration and there are none there.

Does anyone know how I can remove the checked out tag from these devices?

Cheers

Mike

3 Replies 3

vkapoor5
Level 5
Level 5

You can probably try to release it from the database by using this procedure. Login to CW2K as the admin user (not admin equivalent). After logging in, type the url http://:1741/dbreader/dbreader.html, type User Id = dba, Password = c2ky2k and Database Name = rme. Go down and find CFG_ARCHIVE_LOCK . If you see lock files, find User_Id integer (x), Click the Back button in the browser and enter the following command in the SQL Statement to Execute window :

" delete from CFG_ARCHIVE_LOCK where User_Id=x "

where x is the user id integer you see in the previous screen** . You may need to enter the password 'c2ky2k' again , go to bottom of the page and click execute SQL statement.

Hi,

I Have the smae problem it like to try you solution but the database doesn't let me in.

Any ideas how to get the right username/password combination?

Hans

PS: we have LMS 2.0

Hi,

I have got it! thanks you so much!

Small correction though. First log into ciscoworks with (i assume an administrator accoun, at least that is what I did) before trying to log into the database otherwise it the database doesn't let you in.

Cheers,

Hans