Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Netscape 4.79 on HPUX ...

On main page under Netscape Browser I have always "cookie disabled" - in Preferences I have "all cookie accepted" - so I can't run CW2000 on my Unix machine. Everything works from PC...

Any suggestion ???

Pawel

7 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Netscape 4.79 on HPUX ...

If cookies are listed as disabled despite that you have checked to accept all cookies in your browser, I suspsect that you're not seeing the left hand side login panel?. If that is the case, then JRunProxy is not running. Try stopping/starting the CW2K server to see if it helps.

Community Member

Yeap... there's no left side login panel. I've checked all processess and started/stopped CW2K many times - without any positive result :(

On "Java Console" there's always the same sentence "Cookie browser disabled".

I have a lot of Intranet WWW servers and I can visit all of them and I have no problems with Java, cookies or anything ...

Pawel

Blue

What version of:

- HP-UX are you using?

- Web Browser version?

- CD-One version?

Community Member

HP UX version: B.11.00 U 9000/800

WEB BRowser: Netscape 4.79

I have full verion of : Campus Manager (3.1), Traffic Director (5.8.2), CD-One (4th Edition) and RME (3.3)

Pawel...

PS. Still waiting for the answer from HP support :(

Blue

Can you try using any other version of Netscape or IE to see if you get the same errors?

Community Member

No, I've not tried to install another version of Netscape on HPUX. On PC with IE there's no problem...

Pawel

Community Member

SOLUTION IS !!! install java version 1.2.2.13 (plugin and SDK) not 1.3. Now Netscape is working ! :)))

Pawel

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content