Views
Helpful
Replies

Network infrastructure projects.

NewAdams2012
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know whether it is appropriate to post in this forum

Neither i'm a computer nor telecommunication network savy.. before consulting different company marketing executive, i would like to have a glimpse of required latest technology and infrastuctrure in connectivity..

Here is my point.. A few hundred miles from my province there is international underwater cable landing station.. there is  to a proposed project to connect this landing station with ofc and create regional NOC which will be able to upgrade into future internet exchange and IIG.

With cisco system what will be the most appropriate require machines and equipments (Router, Switch, firewall etc..) to establish regional core network infrastucture under 1gbps connectivity... i'll be very glad if i could get comment with picuture diagram... thanks..

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should contact your local Cisco sales office for help.

unnikannanvj
Level 1
Level 1

Pls contact the respective Cisco AM or your Cisco PAM . They will be more than glad to assist you .

Thanks.

Unni

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: