Cisco Support Community
Community Member

newbie needs help

I am new to this forum and i am a graduate student and entering the professional world. So I am preparing for interviews I cleared my CCNA recently .I would really be thanful if someone could tell me some literature or information that would be helpful to me(topics like csu's/dsu',multiplexers,loadbalancers,ATM switches ,frame relay concepts etc)

I searched a lot but i couldnt make out anything as there are so many products available in the market

. so kindly take a minute out of your valuable time and help me.

thxs a million

Re: newbie needs help

That's a pretty wide variety in that list. Probably the best thing to do is hang out here or in some ISP forums (search Google for them, quite a few out there). I would recommend getting a subscription to "Packet" magazine or IP Journal and get the new Boardwatch electronic edition.

There are also quite a few electronic trainers you can take out there. I know Cisco Resellers had access to a ton of courses/informational topics they could peruse for free, the public can probably get access for a fee. Also, try and attend any conferences you can, such as ISPCon or Cisco Networkers.

Community Member

Re: newbie needs help

Well, that is definitly broad. :) Maybe you can at least start getting a better handle on some of those topics with the Cisco Internetworking Design guide:

Hope that helps a bit

CreatePlease to create content