cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

nmidb.zip integration

pvignaud
Level 1
Level 1

Well, I want to upgrade with the latest version of the nmidb file. When I start the nmic.sh utility, I've different choices. The first one is to use a local nmidb.jar file. I want to use that.

1. Where can I found the jar file (the latest one) ?

2. I've found a nmidb.*.zip but after unzip that file, I don't know that to do with this. Where is no help, docs, README, installation script, ... Could you tell me what do to do with this.

Thanks.

Patrick Vignaud.

6 Replies 6

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

The latest nmidb comes with every latest CV device package on CCO. So, you can get it from there. OR, when you run the nmic script, select the CCO option and enter the credentials and click on Get NMIDB which will automatcially get it for you from CCO and also extract it as well. Then click on Next and if you want to integrate with CV/RME, enter the credentials or skip it. Then click Next and select the Adapter from the list OR if you have downloaded the latest Adapter from CCO, click on Add and browse to the location and select it. Finally click on Integrate to complete the process.

When you run the nmic script, you can also click on the Help button to get the details steps for each screen. Hope this helps.

well,

the problem that I've it's that I'm unable to connect to the CCO through the nmic.sh script. Don't ask me why ? I'm debugging this too.

Could I get the nmidb.jar from the CCO directly (web page) ? Because I can do it (can connect direclty to the CCO web site).

Thanks.

Patrick Vignaud.

Yes, you can get the nmidb from CCO from the same location where you download any latest CV device package.

I know that and I've done this, but the file is nmidb.zip file and not the nmidb.jar file. With the zip file, I don't know that to do with it (no README, docs,...).

Thanks.

Patrick Vignaud.

Dont unzip the file, click on File and Browse to where you have downloaded the .zip file and click on Get NMIDB to extract it.

Thanks it works.