Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

? on NTP...

I am running NTP (SNTP ) on a CSS that is syncing to a router configured as a Master.

The router and its other 'peers' have and maintain the correct time. When I look at the CSS's SNTP config I see that it has communication to the router that it is getting its time from. However, the CSS is reporting the time exactly 1 hour behind all of the other network devices in the LAN.

I can hardcode the time correctly and set the timezone to match the other network devices but when the CSS requests NTP services the time changes back exactly 1 hour again.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem with the CSS , or have any helpful suggestion?

I appreciate your comments.

• Other Network Infrastructure Subjects
1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: ? on NTP...

I saw another post on this subject but I don't know if it will help you. You might be running into a bug or something. http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26mode%3Dnew%26location%3D.ee87e0d

Views
Helpful
Replies